Tuesday, July 2, 2024

YAHYA: BOOK OF GUIDANCE

  Book Cover




URGENT: I am the whistleblower. My journey in life was to bring the message to the people of the Kingdom. This is a Tell All Book of how my Peter Pan (Prince Hamza – Yemeni a Top Shotta) and his brothers along with the Kings protected me growing up in the trenches of Jamestown, Rexdale, Toronto, Canada. Sexual assaults were a daily occurrence in my middle school and murders were common in my neighbourhood. I urge you to read this book of guidance. It will reveal the dark secrets within our communities. It's not the Shooters and the Savages we need to be scared of, it’s the SNAKES and the Haram Police that are destroying the lives of good-hearted people by draining them of their energy and resources. Pictures of the SNAKES are included. We need to protect our street kids and Kings who protected us and ensured we survived the WAR in the trenches. I barely survived my Gorilla Pimp ex husband (Arab/Ethiopian). Families who don’t disclose their family’s history of mental illness, drug abuse, sexual assaults, pedophilia, domestic violence and or animal cruelty is a different type of evil: wicked. Nur said if I was White/Yemeni/Somali he would have stomped on my head. This book is meant to bring awareness to the real issues at hand. Join me and let us stand together to be the voice for the voiceless. Yahya: Book of Guidance by Hidaya Yahya is available on amazon.






Book Contest Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Born in Space: Unlocking Destiny

      Born in Space: Unlocking Destiny (Sci-Fi Galaxy Book 1) LOVE AND BETRAYAL IN AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER-COASTER RIDE TO  THE EDGE OF THE UNIV...